Time: 15-30 minutes
Ingredients: Pen, Paper, Sacred space (quiet area)
Upgrades: Crystals, sage or palo santo, essential oils, soft music
1. Begin writing freely to answer one or all of the following questions:
2. Decide what you want to focus on in the next 30 days. It can be long at first, but try to edit it to be 3 to 5 sentences or whatever is easier to remember. Here are a few examples:
- How do I want to feel?
- How do I want to be?
- How do I want to impact others?
3. Choose an anchor that will help you remember your mantra. Body anchors are the most powerful associations. You will often see basketball players bouncing the ball a few times before they make a free throw shot. They are anchoring themselves to get in the zone. Your personal mantra can be activated whenever you desire.
- I feel free of stress and anxiety and feel truly happy.
- I feel free and happy.
Have fun creating your personal Mantras! I will be back next week with another Mantra Monday.